The NAC introduces SwimTag for all Members
16th December 2016
The NAC now offers all members Swimtag. SWIMTAG can track a swimmers lengths, stroke types, split time and stroke rate. The swimmers data is processed and uploaded to the SWIMTAG website allowing users to access a range of rich, interactive content to cater for a wide range of users, including;
• A personal profile that tracks user progress with interactive graphs & charts.
• Tailorable training plans that can provide feedback on progress.
• Compete with friends or join a public league to compare personal bests.
• Exciting live challenges to inspire and encourage progression.
• Specialist plans targeting Weight Loss, Pregnancy and Physiotherapy.
• Social media integration with Facebook and Twitter
See your swim at www.swimtag.co.uk SWIMTAG is a training aid and monitoring system that tracks your progress in the pool.